Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 444 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17213 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 31% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,074TL (23,668₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)