Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 479 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13993 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,241TL (23,158₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$40 (31 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Palo Alto, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Freetown costs 740,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 3 hours ago)