Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 438 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14992 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 15% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,330TL (22,209₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)