Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13473 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 13% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,628TL (26,929₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)