Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 118% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,191TL (kr13,654) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (32 minutes ago)