Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.545 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 53% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 28,641TL (kr52,570) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (41 minutes ago)