Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.891 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 20% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,735TL (GH₵4,193) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $122 (12 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)