Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 18% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,766TL (GH₵4,445) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 65 som (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Erzurum costs 1,200TL (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,430 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 9,999,999,999,999,999,455,752,309,870,428,160 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)