Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.815 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 5% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,939TL (GH₵4,835) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)