Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03698 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 114% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,766TL (¥155,939) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)