Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.996 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 31% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,922TL (€1,232) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (about 1 hour ago)