Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24090 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,370TL (Mex$ 13,988) in Nuevo Laredo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)