Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,012TL (R$ 14,715) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$3.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)