Cost of living comparison between Novi Sad, Serbia and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03058 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 9% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,963TL (96,903 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,400 (about 2 hours ago)