Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 280 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03967 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 12% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,464TL (87,307 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (38 minutes ago)