Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03178 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 6% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,344TL (73,761 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (13 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)