Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01011 TRY / MRO
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 20% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,753TL (371,094 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 2 hours ago)