Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01116 TRY / MRO
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 33% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,860TL (345,730 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)