Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01061 TRY / MRO
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 43% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,418TL (2,019,161 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (19 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (43 minutes ago)