Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01012 TRY / MRO
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 19% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,480TL (442,543 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (39 minutes ago)