Cost of living comparison between Norrköping, Sweden and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38262 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 26% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,419TL (53,365 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)