Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39805 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 47% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,021TL (55,321 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (32 minutes ago)