Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40241 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 124% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,305TL (20,638 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (29 minutes ago)