Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.135 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 57% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,017TL (﷼ 549) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (about 1 hour ago)