Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.227 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 88% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,001TL (﷼ 491) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php46 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)