Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06404 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,897TL (руб 248,244) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)