Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06928 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 30% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,771TL (руб 54,438) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 9 Lari (about 1 hour ago)