Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06560 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 24% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,588TL (руб 69,938) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)