Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05618 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 13% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,262TL (₨58,066) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)