Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.992 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 141% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,986TL (€1,399) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amritsar costs ₨12,109 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)