Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03165 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 91% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 23,923TL (¥755,810) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (40 minutes ago)