Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03172 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,558TL (¥175,224) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (37 minutes ago)