Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03307 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 23,705TL (¥716,776) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)