Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03181 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,761TL (¥181,120) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)