Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00837 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 100% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,991TL (716,026 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)