Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27080 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 15% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,562TL (R 13,156) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)