Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,849 prices entered by 1,153 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.389 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,696TL ($4,632) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)