Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.554 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 152% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,051TL (NZ$3,152) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (41 minutes ago)