Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.706 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 47% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 27,564TL (NZ$10,187) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangui costs 900 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)