Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.257 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 196% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,866TL (NZ$2,722) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (about 1 hour ago)