Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 710 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49156 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 21% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,629TL (Q39,932) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Utrecht costs €70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €380 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (about 1 hour ago)