Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 709 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49624 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 21% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,715TL (Q39,728) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poznan costs 60,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)