Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 706 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48426 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 19% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,373TL (Q40,004) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 2 hours ago)