Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 687 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.558 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 55% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,193TL (Q7,508) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (39 minutes ago)