Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.991 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 156% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,958TL (9,040 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (40 minutes ago)