Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 240%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.080 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 183% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,220TL (7,609 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)