Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 264%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.158 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 202% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,365TL (8,085 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)