Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 146 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03387 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 136% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,788TL (¥229,921) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)