Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03153 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 129% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,561TL (¥239,793) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)