Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04257 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 176% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,456TL (¥175,169) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (39 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (about 1 hour ago)