Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27319 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 39% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,323TL (R 15,823) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (37 minutes ago)