Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37909 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 122% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,556TL (19,933 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (44 minutes ago)