Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44729 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 154% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,873TL (17,602 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)