Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40608 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 133% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,064TL (14,933 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)