Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 132 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39066 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 129% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,095TL (18,162 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)