Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018.
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,517TL in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)