Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.999 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 115% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,086TL (7,093 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)