Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.136 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 139% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,944TL (6,115 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amsterdam costs €1.05 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)