Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 461 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.122 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,666TL (R$ 4,160) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)