Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 512 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.166 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,376TL (R$ 3,752) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)