Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.167 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,324TL (R$ 3,706) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)