Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 380 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.118 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,305TL (R$ 3,849) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 30 kr (about 1 hour ago)