Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.175 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,677TL (R$ 3,129) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (43 minutes ago)