Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 539 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.171 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,232TL (R$ 3,614) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)