Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.634 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 45% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,049TL (€874) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)