Cost of living comparison between Naples, Italy and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.752 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,139TL (€5,634) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)