Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 381 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.995 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 146% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,138TL (€1,429) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$762 (about 1 hour ago)