Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 34% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,196TL (元7,939) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)