Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.705 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 21% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,641TL (元5,166) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (44 minutes ago)