Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 254 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.164 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 104% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,540TL (€1,811) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jakarta costs Rp 5,899,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 117,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 800,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kakinada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)