Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 136 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.450 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 159% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,512TL (€1,378) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 3 hours ago)