Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 5% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,777TL (元7,169) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)