Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.728 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 13% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,055TL (元4,197) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)