Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.621 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 63% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,397TL (元7,081) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)