Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.127 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 86% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,952TL (€1,442) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)