Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.597 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 25% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,243TL (元5,431) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (38 minutes ago)