Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.649 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 34% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,005TL (元6,168) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)