Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.664 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 154% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,847TL (€1,468) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dresden costs €870 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 140,000Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)