Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07548 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 24% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,846TL (50,957 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (28 minutes ago)