Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.511 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 42% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,241TL (2,087 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)