Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.813 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 41% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,649TL (1,653 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,800 (about 2 hours ago)