Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10584 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,262TL (30,818 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)