Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12079 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 60% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,788TL (39,637 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)