Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10394 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,452TL (33,207 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)