Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10650 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,755TL (35,254 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)