Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand vs Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16409 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 24% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,974TL (24,220 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)