Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.247 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 18% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,181TL (﷼ 2,552) in Najran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)