Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.241 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 18% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,771TL (﷼ 3,038) in Najran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)