Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia vs Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.420 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 20% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,592TL (﷼ 2,529) in Najran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)