Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00297 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,316TL (1,117,995 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)