Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00340 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 9% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,700TL (1,088,139 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)