Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00299 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 5% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,584TL (1,197,210 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)