Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 636 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03451 TRY / KES
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 8% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,272TL (Shilling471,541) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Helsinki costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)