Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 974 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03729 TRY / KES
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 47% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,121TL (Shilling110,529) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)