Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04281 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 143% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,564TL (¥153,318) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)