Cost of living comparison between Naha, Japan and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03098 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,620TL (¥471,904) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)