Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03180 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 123% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,236TL (¥258,969) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Maribor costs €209 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)