Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03377 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 140% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,472TL (¥191,609) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 23,500 (about 1 hour ago)