Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03781 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 168% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,300TL (¥219,484) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 9 Lari (about 2 hours ago)