Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03286 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,895TL (¥575,053) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)