Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03402 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 112% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,139TL (¥180,421) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)