Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan vs Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04744 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 131% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,151TL (¥150,718) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)