Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04257 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 134% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,487TL (¥175,897) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)