Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03272 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 25,811TL (¥788,738) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)