Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03251 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 102% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,289TL (¥224,224) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)